Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application Bloops]

Go down

[Application Bloops] Empty [Application Bloops]

Post  Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 pm

-Name
My name is Rens
-Country
I live in The Netherlands, Rotterdam
-Previous Guilds + reason of leave.
~~~Hysteria: I leaded the guild with 5 of my good friends back then, but in March we all quit playing Maple. Then I started playing 3 weeks ago and I disbanned the guild.
~~~Saga: I had some personal problems with ATM 2 juniors of the guild and apart from that the leader is very inactive in my opinion. Apart from that I met some nice people in there and more kept leaving. I didn't feel comfurtable anymore in that guild. (You guys know exactly)
-Level
My main is a level 180 UA Night Lord
-How u merch
I sell nx when I'm really poor, but I'm going to try a new method wich I got teached :$
-Why u wanna join
Because the four leader of Eternalize are really nice people and together we formed a 4 hour fun grind team at MP wich I really enjoyed haha. Apart from that you guys always treat me well and I would love to be a part of this family again :$.
-Wich people u know in guild
I know Drainsoul(Jon), xDarkpowerz(Luk), StarxShine(Stéph), BlackSlevin(Jim) and Teddydit(...)
-Boss experience
- Scar/Targa (dunno if counts as a boss xD)
- Zakum
- Chaos Zakum
- Von Leon
- CWK
- Ergoth
- Headless Horseman, Bigfoot, Black Crow and Female boss (dunno if this is GMS only)
*( I'd love to do HT, CHT, PB and Empress in the future!)*
-Range
Buffed+Appled range = 53380-81046 (Need AP-reset)

My maple Life: (SKIP IF YOU WANT)
I started playing mapleSea in 2005, and I made Hunter level 43 wich took me ages! But due to a very bad connection I quit the game.
Then after a break of 2 years, in 2007 I started playing mapleglobal and I became a lv. 113 Chief bandit back then, though it got bored and I got myself a funded 96 Hermit. Then I quit, and started, and quit, and started and so one..
Later in 2010 ish I wanted to play again with some old friends, but my friends couldn't get an account on Mapleglobal anymore ;(, so I decided to start MapleEurope, YEAY!
I then made almost everyjob 120+ but I deleted them when I got bored..
Currently I have a:
BloopsUA : 180 NL
Bloopsa : 174 DB
Bloopsaaa: 120 Shadower
(others are just mules)

I'm really interested to join this guild, I want to have some fun with you guys again <3. f11

Last edited by Bloops on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Smiley!)

Back to top Go down

[Application Bloops] Empty Re: [Application Bloops]

Post  StarxShine Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:28 pm

-not accepted-

!!topic closed
StarxShine
StarxShine
Guildmaster

https://eternalize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down